Saturday, July 31, 2010

NEW SWAPS THAT I AM HOSTING



I am hosting two new swaps with the Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group, the first one is a Marie ATC Card swap, this time there is no theme, we can do what ever we want as long as it has an image of Marie, after all it is the Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group, I am doing Marie as a Mermaid, I am using Cassandra's wonderful digital collage sheet, she has so many wonderful sheets here http://www.etsy.com/shop/cassiscreations, she also is having two wonderful giveaways, so go to her beautiful blog and check it out: http://myartfuladventures.blogspot.com/ . The other swap that I am hosting is a cloth tag swap. You make three cloth tags and receive three back. This is my first tag, I have two more to make. Thank you for visiting my blog today and I hope you have a wonderful week. Hugs, Terri

8 comments:

debi said...

Oooooh! These look like fun!

Katsui Jewelry said...

Terri,
I really like the cloth one. Great transfer. I wonder if you used TAP. I have some of that to use for a sachet swap and hope it is as good as they say.

Lynn Stevens said...

How do you manage to get so much done all all look so perfect ? Whats your secret? do tell!

Scrapping With Sherry said...

You do some neat work! This may be a dumb question but where do you get all the Marie stuff for your swaps? I have a yahoo swap group and this would be a neat theme.

My name is Sherry and I wanted to come by and introduce myself as I have joined the Bloggerette Sorority. I am new to the blog world (3 weeks!) so I missed the Rush, but I look forward to joining in on the fun in the future. I would be honored if you would come by my blog for a visit at http://scrappingwithsherry1.blogspot.com/ Hope to see you there.

Take Care~ Sherry

Cassandra said...

Oh my goodness! How adorable! I just LOVE how you used my Mermaid. I always love seeing what you do with my images! Thanks so much for mentioning my shop! xo Cassandra

Rella said...

You know how much I adore your work..these are so lovely. Marie as a mermaid is just fun! Great job.

Hugs
xox Rella

Anne - Fiona and Twig said...

I just love your wonderful Marie's!
Which reminds me, I need to finish the Mermaid Marie I did for Paper Cowgirl. :-)

Have a wonderful Sunday!
Hugs,
Anne

Kim said...

Hi Terri, I have enjoyed seeing your Marie art and Marie's closet is just fabulous! Thanks so much for posting pics. I miss swapping with all of you! Hugs! xoxo