Tuesday, August 10, 2010

THE BEADS I RECEIVED








These are the wonderful boxes and beads that I received in Cassandra's Petite Bead Swap. The first one I received is from Karen, her box is just beautiful and the beads she sent are wonderful. The second box I received is from Cari, her box is beautiful too and I love the beads she sent. The third box I received is from Sarah, her box is so beautiful too and I love her beautiful beads, what is so wonderful they all go together. I will treasure your beautiful boxes. I am having such fun this week creating beautiful jewelry with these wonderful treasures. Thank you so much ladies, I have really enjoyed this wonderful swap and thank you so much Cassandra, for hosting this fantastic swap. It has been such a pleasure to meet and get to know my wonderful partners. Please come back and visit me on August 15th for the big reveal, we all will be showing our beautiful creations. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a wonderful day. Hugs, Terri

9 comments:

Laurie said...

Perfect Treasures Terri, can't wait to see what you make with them!!

La Dolce Vita said...

wonderful and that cupcake tag is fab too!

Debby said...

Hi Terri, they are really beautiful and packed with so much goodness.
Debby

Lynn Stevens said...

Everytime I visit I know I'm in for some eye candy! You never dissapoint! Lovely post!

Katsui Jewelry said...

Terri,
I cannot wait to see what you do with these. They are just beautiful sets of beads. I would be thrilled to have any of them. The boxes are equally as beautiful!
Suz

Cindy Adkins said...

Wow, Terri,
They're all beautiful!!! You must be so excited to have received them!
Hugs,
Cindy

Cassandra said...

WOW how lovely! I am so glad you enjoyed the swap! :) xo Cassandra

The Chateau of Remnants said...

What Adorable creations! Looks like we had fun and they are some very talented and artsy people!

Toodles
Renee ♥

Karen said...

Terri - I had such fun with this bead swap. It was my very first one and I am thrilled to have met you and realize now I have much to learn. Couldn't ask for better teachers than you and Cassie. Perfect!
Thank you for much for everything!
Hugs! Karen ~ Some days are diamonds