Sunday, August 15, 2010

PETITE BEAD SWAP REVEAL - WHAT I MADE






Hi everyone, thank you for visiting me today. I had so much fun with Cassandra's Petite Bead Swap. I have already shown what I sent and received and now it's time to show you what I made with all my beautiful beads. First thing I did was to put all the beads together, they all went together beautifully and then I started creating. I wanted to make something dressy in silver and then something more casual in antique gold. So I decided to make two necklaces and two bracelets. The first necklace Karen sent me a pair of beautiful rhinestone earrings so I just had to use them and then Cari sent me the large rhinestone that I used on the bracelet. Sarah sent me the silver french bracelet piece that I used on the silver bracelet and the mother of pearl star. I love how everything turned out. I want to thank Karen, Cari and Sarah for all the wonderful beads and beautiful pieces that I had to work with and the beautiful boxes that I will treasure and thank you Cassandra for hosting this wonderful swap, I really enjoyed it. I hope you have a wonderful week. Hugs, Terri

14 comments:

BLISS angels said...

OH Terri They turned out beautiful....I love the pretty colours... I wish I had taken part oh well next time. Hugs Wendy

vintagebluestudio said...

Love what you made with all your pretty beads!

Cassandra said...

Oh my goodness Terri! WOW these are so VERY LOVELY! I love them ALL, but the silver toned bracelet and the brass ox necklace are STUNNING! They are so beautiful. And your beads do go together so well. Thanks again for joining! :)xo Cassandra

Honey Lamb and I said...

I guess I need to get mine put together! Yours turned out stunning!

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

I love it! Just beautiful..
Enjoy your Sunday
Penny

Lori said...

Thank you for your touching words. Beautiful artistry! Will add you to my sidebar, surprised I haven't sooner, sorry! Lori

Home and Heart said...

SCRUMPTIOUS!!! You turned your beautiful beads into gorgeous jewelry!!

Nancy said...

I love each piece you've created. They'are all so pretty. My favorite is the second one...think it's a bracelet, but love it!

Sarah said...

All your pieces are gorgeous Terri!! I love the first necklace with the rhinestone dress clip. Its beautiful!

Viola said...

Wonderful work as always! Sooo lovely!!

Wanda Lee said...

These pictures of your neaklacesare just precious!.., I always love seeing fabulous jewelry that people create; these creations of yours are just beautiful!..,

I especially love the colors that you have so artistically chosen, as well as the design and placement of each little jewelled bead!.., Well done!


Thanks for sharing this with us!..,


~Oh do also come by and enjoy this week's delightful; 'Tuesday And Wednesday Teatime In Blogland'!..,

.., Please come and join us for our weekly blog tea parties; for my 44th, 'Tuesday Tea For Two', my 35th, 'Wednesday Tea For Me And Thee', as well as for my shared meme with my dear friend Pam for our 16th, 'Teapot And Tea Things Tuesday'; there are many new delights that await you this week!

..,We always love having you join us and we thank you very much for also joining us in the past!..,

*We;(Pam and I both, respectively);we both work full time as self-employed persons and we sincerely apologize when we are unable to get back to you as soon as we would prefer!..,Your blog posts are always so wonderful!

Have a marvelous week! ~ Hope to see you soon dear lady!


Cheers and hugs from wanda Lee

debi said...

Terri, your necklaces and bracelets are absolutely STUNNING!!! You took beautiful beads and made them even more beautiful with your creations.

LuLu Kellogg said...

Terri, these creations are so lovely!

I am trying to catch up on my Blog visits. I have been busy getting ready for a show so I have been working like a madwoman!

LuLu~*xoxo

Tracy Suzanne said...

OMG Terri, you are brimming with creativity and talent. That had to be one of the best swaps ever. She sent you the most perfect things and only an artist could have made them into such magnificent pieces. I'm am so coveting them right now. (wrong to do, I know).

Nite...Tracy :)