Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tea Cup Tuesday








Hello, thank you for visiting me today for Tea Cup Tuesday. The tea cup that I would like to share with you today is a tea cup that I purchased last week. I love tea cups with roses and I love these roses and I love the aqua color. I thought it had an interesting pattern too. It is a Royal Kent tea cup. I also found these cute little tooth pick holders. They looked so cute all together that I had to get them all. I am going to use them as vases. I love the faces and love the beautiful pink and gold on them. They are unmarked. I hope you have a wonderful week.
We had a terrible storm go through on Saturday night and just got power back Monday afternoon, luckily we have a generator, but it was used to keep the frig and freezer cold. It is so great to have our power back. It was a rough couple of days. Hugs, Terri

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

We lost power, too, it's unbelievable how much we need power.

Lovely post, Terri. Your china cabinet must be gorgeous.

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Hi Terri, love everything.... don't blame you I would have gotten it all too, it's so pretty! Glad your power is back on, I hate it when that happens, we don't realize how much we need it until we don't have it.. especially in the summer; have to have that ac!!!
hugs~~ Daphne

Vicki said...

That must have been some storm! The pattern on this china is just so precious. I love the color combo.

Antiques And Teacups said...

I was offline today too, so missed posting! But now I'm back on I want to catch up with everyone's post. Boy are we reliant on our tech stuff! I love the teacup. And your toothpicks are so cute!
Ruth

Suz said...

Terri,
I love this so very much. I, too, like aqua. And pink roses. And some gold. Hope I can find a whole breakfront full. Of course, then I will need a breakfront!
Fondly
Suz

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Lovely teacup - very unusual design!
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

Anonymous said...

Bonjour!
Love the teacups! Very beautiful blog. Such lovely photos too!
Looking forward to your future posts.
Check us out! http://www.etsy.com/shop/chezjolly
Talk to you soon..

-Jessica & Holly