Thursday, April 1, 2010

THINGS I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON








Well, this week I was pretty well caught up with my swaps, so I thought I would do somethings that I have been wanting to do for a long time and putting them off. I have been wanting to decoupage for a while, but just could not get going, so this was the week. I had all these paper mache items and went a little crazy, I was running around looking for more things to decoupage, almost thought about doing dog (April Fools). I also found this wonderful bird cage at a craft/antique mall and it was painted while, so I painted it gold and added ribbons and a bird and vintage millinery flowers. I just love birds. Thanks for stopping in and visiting, I enjoy reading all your wonderful comments. The images that I used for my decoupage are from Karen at Graphics Fairy, http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/ she has new images everyday and they are beautiful and free. Thank you Karen, I love to visit her blog and see what is new.

15 comments:

Ruth Philps said...

Terri these are beautiful and I love them even more now that I know the images are free!!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

What beautiful items!! I love the fact that you decoupaged them! It gives me an idea of what to do with the small mannequin I have in my Thrifty Thursday post!
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Adoable eggs, you did a great and neaten job!

Marlynn said...

Your work is so beautiful and delicate! Love all of your creations.

Terri Gordon said...

Thank you so much ladies, I have really enjoyed this week, it's always fun to switch things up and do some new things. Happy Easter.

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Terri ~ OHHHH my gosh ! I love love these !! I need to do that soon ~
xoxo
Lori

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Terri,
I love the images that you selected from Graphic Fairy. She has the most wonderful images that she allows us to use. Isn't she wonderful?

I love the hearts, I love everything! Beautiful.

hugs
Sissie

LuLu Kellogg said...

Terri, I always get so excited when I see you have done another posting on your beautiful creations...I love all these!

Happy Easter,
LuLu♥

Debby said...

Terri, I love everything you have created, they are all gorgeous!!!! So happy you had time to create for you.
Hugs,
Debby

Cindy said...

Very pretty! I really like the hearts!

debi said...

Ooooh! I love your eggs and heart, they're sooo pretty! And the birdcage is beautiful too!
I'm pretty much caught up on swaps too, so I've been doing some things for me.

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Beautiful creations, Terri!
Have a wonderful Easter!
Hugs,
Julia

Unknown said...

hapy easter to you too! these decoupaged "lovelies" are very ...well..."lovely!"
~*~michelle~*~

Terri said...

Your decoupaged art is so gorgeous! You are really amazingly talented Terri!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful, Terri! I'm so glad you visited my blog so that I now have found yours in return!!
Diane