Wednesday, June 2, 2010

SOME SWAPS COMPLETED





Here are two swaps that I have just completed, I am trying to get ahead in the Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group, these are not due until the end of July, but then there are vacations, so I am trying to get things finished. The first picture is for an ATC Swap with the group that I am hosting, it is Summer in Paris. The rest of the pictures are of the arches I made for a swap that I am hosting, you have to include our new mascot Prince P (the peacock). I really enjoyed making these arches, more room to create on. Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you have a wonderful week. Hugs, Terri

12 comments:

Honey Lamb and I said...

Love the peacocks!!! They look beautiful! ~Shelley

Hearts Turned said...

These are just gorgeous, Terri! Lucky swap partners!

Hope you're having a wonderful day!

Julie

Lynn-Teacupstitches said...

Hi Terri!
Those are some very cute sweet Maries!! And the peacocks add the perfect touch!!
Hugs and Smiles,
Lynn

Dorthe said...

Terri, they are gorgeus, love mr. peacock with Marie.
Dorthe

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Goodness!! They are just stunning!!

Debbie

Holly Loves Art said...

OOOOOOh they are just gorgeous! Peacocks are my favorite! They remind me of my dad so they are very special to me - I just love seeing how you've added them to your Marie theme. So pretty!!

Debby said...

Terri, they are all so beautiful, great work.
debby

Ineke Original said...

These are fantastic!

Laurie said...

Wow Terri, these are so beautiful. I did ATC's once, but nothing this fantastic! Lucky swap partners that will be receiving these!

Anonymous said...

oh i love these....looks like you had a blast...they are so pretty!

ciao bella
creative carmelina

Devon Smith-Breidel said...

Popped over since it has been a long time-and I stayed a while. Your tags and crowns and swaps are so beautiful! I love your attention to extreme detail. You were meant for this! cheers Devon

Terri said...

Fantastic images an so well put together as usual!