Thursday, July 29, 2010

WHAT I MADE WITH MY CHARMS


Rhonda hosted a wonderful bead charm swap with the Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group, we made 25 silver and pink charms and sent them to her and she swapped them out and I received 25 of the most beautiful pink and silver charms. I put them on a silver charm bracelet. I love the way it turned out and will love wearing it and will treasure it. Thank you to all the lovely ladies who joined. It was a wonderful swap and I hope we do more. Thank you Rhonda so much for hosting this great swap. Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you have a wonderful day. Hugs, Terri

9 comments:

Bryanna Lenan said...

Terri... how gorgeous! Love that bracelet!

Lynn Stevens said...

That is one gorgeous chaem bracelet

Robin Sanchez said...

Just beautiful!!

Robin

Holly Loves Art said...

Oh Terri, this is the most delicious bracelet ever! How special and fun... you will treasure it forever! And you know I LOVE your gorgeous Marie book below. I saw all the pictures on flickr this morining and was ooohing and ahhhhing. And that tea cup! I would flip to have that beauty in my collection. Wow!
Hugs to you,
Holly

Cottage Rose said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I just Love it!!!!! gorgeous...

Hugs;
Alaura

Cassandra said...

WOW Terri, Stunning! So very lovely! I just wanted to take a moment to see if you got my thank you email for the lovely box of beads you sent. I LOVE THEM! I also sent you another email regarding ribbon. I am suspecting an issue with my email service and just wanted to make sure. Thanks :) xo Cassandra

debi said...

Oh Terri, your bracelet is gorgeous!! I think I'm going to use my beads from the petite bead box swap and make me one.

Kateyed said...

Just makes me drool! There are lovely charms on there and they look gorgeous all together!
Hugs,
Suz

Rhondamum said...

Love how your bracelet turned out and I especially loved the beautiful charms you contributed. It was a wonderful swap and I'm excited about our next one! Thanks for all you do! I just posted a pic of my bracelet! xoxo R...