Wednesday, November 10, 2010

OUR HALLOWEEN GALA

I belong to the Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group and on Saturday, October 23, we had our Halloween Gala. It was a wonderful day, hosted by Rella, Rhonda, Melanie and I. We chatted all day long and had games and prizes, it was so wonderful to get to know everyone better. I was laughing so hard, that my husband thought I was nuts. They are such a wonderful group of ladies and I feel so honored to be a part of this great group of such talented artists. Here are the prizes that I won that day. I won this beautiful Halloween Marie ATC from Laura Carson, she is such a talented artist, her work is just beautiful. She also just started a wonderful blog, she has wonderful tutorials and she is having monthly giveaways, please visit her beautiful blog http://artfullymusing.blogspot.com Thank you so much Laura, I love this ATC and will treasure it.


I won these beautiful necklaces from Debi Huntsman at www.lifeinmystudio.blogspot.com she has such a beautiful blog, it is a joy to visit. I am sure a lot of you know her beautiful blog. I love the colors of this beautiful necklace and when I wear it I will think of her. Thank you so much Debi, I was treasure your beautiful work.


And the last prize that I won was this beautiful book on Altered art, from Melanie Hall, she has a beautiful blog too www.artfulinterludes.blogspot.com please visit her blog, she also has a wonderful Etsy shop with beautiful things http://www.etsy.com/shop/melahall please be sure to visit her and blog and her lovely shop. Thank you so much Melanie, I love this book and have learned some new tricks to create with.

5 comments:

Roberta said...

Just love Marie and I've created a few art items with Marie as my muse. But really...I enjoy reading about her even more ;)

Rella said...

We DID have a ball, didn't we?!! And the prizes were all wonderful (happily loving my darling cup from you!!) These prizes you won are gorgeous...it must be lucky #7...oh wait..you had to fight for that number as I recall lol

Big hugs to you
xox Rella

Lynn Stevens said...

What a wonderful time you ladies must have had.
Laura is so talented I'm in an online group with her and am lucky to have a few of her atc's. There yummy! oh your necklace is gorgeous also. You lucky gal!

Thanks Terri for entering my giveaway and best of luck!
Hugs Lynn

Home and Heart said...

Lucky you!! I tried to check out the Marie group but said it was for members and invite only. Boo-Hoo!!

The Tin Rabbit said...

Sounds like you ladies had fun there too!!! Lucky you for winning some lovely prizes! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Ann