Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Melanie's Beautiful Egg I Received!







In our Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group, the wonderful and lovely Melanie, who is so generous had a Easter egg drawing in the group. She made three beautiful eggs, a pink one, a blue one and a purple one. I was the lucky first winner, I picked the pink one, it was really hard to choose, they were all so beautiful. I was so thrilled to receive one of her beautiful eggs. Well it came on Monday and when I opened the box the egg seemed very heavy, when I opened the egg, she had made this beautiful bracelet. The egg was such a wonderful gift, but then to also have a beautiful bracelet, oh Melanie you really made my week. I love the sweet lamp work cup cake beads. It is so beautiful. I will treasure your beautiful egg and your beautiful bracelet. I will think of you every time I wear it. Thank you Melanie, she has a wonderful blog, please visit her at http://www.artfulinterludes.blogspot.com/ I hope you are having a wonderful week. Hugs, Terri

1 comment:

Kateyed said...

Those are generous gifts! The egg looks like it has piped frosting (or plaster) on it. So beautiful. And the bracelet is totally funky!

Suz