Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Marie Witch Hat I made

Cone I made for Tabitha

Cone I made for Kris
Pumpkin I made for Bobbi Ann

Halloween Bracelet I made with my charms, from Charm Swap

Gala Prize I won from Debi, love, love, love it!

Some Halloween things I made

Didn't make these, but I love them!

Velvet Pumpkins from:
Halloween Shadow Boxes from:

Shakers from:

Owls I made, pattern from:

I made this pumpkin man a few years ago, still love him.

Halloween Quilt wall hanging, made about 10 years ago. I love getting it out each year.

Witch I made 4 years ago, love her!

Halloween Paper Doll I made a couple years ago, images from:

I want to wish you a very Happy Halloween and share some Halloween things. We love Halloween at the Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group. Every year we have a Halloween Gala and have lots of fun Halloween Swaps. This year I hosted a Marie Witches Hat Contest, I could not let the ladies have all the fun, so I made a witches hat too! I did not have a pattern so I just started cutting material, I used wire around the rim of the hat and also up the back so that I could bend it. Decorating was the fun part. We had a Halloween cone swap, a pumpkin decorating swap, Halloween charm swap. We had a wonderful time at the Gala and everyone donated prizes. I won this beautiful cream supplies gift from Debi, oh I just love it. I also thought I would share some things that I have up for Halloween, things that I have made this year, last year and several years ago, I always look forward to getting out my Halloween items.
Hugs, Terri


lynn said...

thank you as always for sharing your beautiful creations with us.. i love seeing what you have been making.. your blog is an inspiration to me.. sure love those charlotte pumpkin dolls.. and the quilt is a true keeper.. :)
have a great week
big ladybug hugs

Creative Wings Boutique said...

what a fabulous post is all lovely....happy hauntings

debi huntsman said...

Terri, I love all of the Halloween beauties you've created. Looks like you're ready for tonight!

Happy Halloween!

Rhonda said...

Terri, you've been busy - your owls from etsy are just too much....I have to get some.

Happy Halloween - xo Rhonda

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

One word...
enJOY a lovely week,

Kris Pare said...

Terri, what a wonderful arrangement of Halloween fun and your hat is gorgeous! Your Marie group sounds like a lot of fun! So excited we are in the Holiday Ornament swap. Thank you for sharing, Kris

Cheryl said...

Hi Terri, I didn't get to do anything this year, so seeing all your goodies, and Halloween decor, made me feela part of the festivities!! Thank you!! I just loved your hat AND your cone!! Just beautiful!!! Thank you again for sharing!! xoxoox

Lynn Stevens said...

You have been one busy bee! Such cute things for Halloween! Thanks for sharing all this incredible art!
hugs Lynn