Wednesday, May 21, 2014

More Swaps



Kris hosted this wonderful swap with the Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group, Vintage Glove Nest Hanger.  The first one is the one I created for Lynn and the nest one is the one that Kris created for me. I love the color, it is so beautiful in person.  This was such a fun swap.  Thanks for hosting this one Kris.

The nest swap was one that I hosted,  Bird Nest Necklace Swap.  My partner was Robin and the first one is the necklace that I created for her and then the next one is the gorgeous one she created for me, I love, love, love it!  I love all the wonderful colors, they are my favorites too!  Thank you Robin for creating something so gorgeous for me, I will treasure it.




The next swap is a Vintage Altered Prize Ribbon Swap, which I hosted,  I created this Paris Ribbon for Katie and then the second ribbon is the one she created for me.  Thank you Katie.  Thanks for visiting me today, hoping you have a wonderful week.  Hugs, Terri



5 comments:

Lorraine said...

Your work is so beautiful, as always, dear Terri! I love love your nest/glove wallhanging!! And what lovely things you received! Have a wonderful week! xo Lorraine

Miss Rhea said...

Thank you Terri :) Glad to see you are still makings such lovelies. I am SO sorry to read about your Dad. Hugs to you my friend, not an easy thing is it? Glad about your sweet new grandson though:) He is Darling !!!! :)

Hugs,

Rhea

Vicki Boster said...

Hi Terri --
You are the winner of my beautiful handpainted pitcher (designed by Cynthia Crane) in my Nature's Artistry contest-- congrats!

Can you please email me with your mailing address?

Vicki

Vicki Boster said...

Hi Terri-
I just wanted to let you know that you've won the lovely handpainted pitcher (created by Cynthia Crane) in my Nature's Artistry giveaway. Please email me with your mailing address. My email address is shown on the sidebar of my blog.

Congrats!
Vicki

Vicki Boster said...

Hi Terri -- you won the hand painted blue bird pitcher in my Nature's Artistry giveaway. Can you please email me with your mailing address? My email is listed on the sidebar of my blog~

Vicki